Job Hotline is an automated interview system.
This system helps to streamline and quicken the
hiring process. Potential applicants call the
job hotline and are immediately asked a series
of industry important questions. The answers
from the applicants are then automatically scored
and printed out.
the Pinnacle Job Hotline Today
applications are reviewed, references are checked
and surveys are scored, qualified candidates are
All newly hired employees are required to complete Pinnacle’s “Post-Hire
Orientation Process”. This process
• Completing their post-hire paperwork.
• Reviewing Company Policies and Procedures.
• Reviewing Right To Know Information, including how to
read Material Safety Data Sheets.
• Reviewing All Chemicals and their Usage.
• Receiving OSHA Compliance Booklet.
• Reviewing Cleaning Task Schedule.
• Reviewing Sample Communication Logbook.
• Viewing Video Training Materials.
• Having Photograph Taken for ID Badge.
• Reviewing any Questions or Concerns.
• Signing all Training and Safety Agreements.
• Completing Release Form for Criminal Background
The background check release form allows Pinnacle to
perform New Jersey’s State Criminal Background
Investigation. A positive report from the
state is required for all newly hired individuals
to continue employment with Pinnacle Services.